Let Enbright help grow your business
Ask your local Enbright Credit Union Branch about our available Business Services to get started today!
What is different about Enbright Credit Union is that our members aren’t just a customer, they are member/owner’s. That’s right: each credit union member actually owns one share of the credit union.
Membership Fee – New Account – $1.00
- Replace Lost or Stolen ATM/Debit Card – $10.00
- Replace PIN for ATM/Debit – $10.00
- Max. daily limit ATM cash withdrawals – $410.00
- ATM Withdrawal (non-ESCU Card) – $3.00
Point of Sale Transactions (PIN based)
$15.00 each after 20 in one day
Unlimited – no charge
Card Not Present Transactions
$7.50 per transaction (internet or phone transactions)
Convienence at your fingertips
Whether your business is just starting out or well-established, ask your local Enbright Credit Union about how our business banking services can match your business needs.
- Manage in your bills online! When you pay at least six bills each month, the service is free.
- When less than six bills are paid online monthly, there is a monthly charge of $5.95.
- Stop Payment – Draft or ACH – $27.00 per instruction
- Stop Payment – Bill Pay item – $35.00
- Stop Payment – Enbright Cashier’s Check – $27.00
Enbright offers Visa Classic, Visa Gold and Visa Platinum Rewards credit cards. An Enbright Visa offers you the kind of great rates you expect from your credit union, without the hidden fees some other card companies charge. Our rates are fixed, and there is no annual fee.
Visa Gift Cards – $2.50
Visa Travel Cards – $3.95