What is the Enbright CU Mobile App?
Enbright CU Mobile App is a next-generation digital solution that integrates directly with the Mobiliti mobile banking application to deliver connected digital-first payment experiences to members.
Enbright CU Mobile App offers a multitude of debit and credit card management
functions that create control, convenience and transparency across the card lifecycle.
What are the key features?
- Card controls and alerts
- Push provisioning to digital wallets (Apple Pay®, Google Pay ™
- Self service features
- Spend insights and enriched transaction details
How does Enbright CU Mobile App benefit me as a member?
- Manage cards on the go with advanced controls and self-service options.
- Understand spending clearly with quick spending insights, recurring/card on file
merchant identification and transactions enriched with clear merchant names, logos, interactive maps, and contact information.
- Engage in real-time with transaction alerts.
- View a digital card on a mobile device and easily push it to Apple Pay ® and Google Pay ™
I'm current using Enbright Card Control. Do I need to do anything before the update?
To ensure a seamless transition, cardholders will not be able to access the card management features currently in the app starting the evening of April 20th, until the app is updated. This should only take a few hours but may take up to 24 hours.
If they haven’t already, they should download our mobile banking app, set up an account, and enable push notifications to get ready for the new features.
How can I view my card information within the Enbright CU mobile app?
When accessing the app on or after April 20th the app may need a few minutes to
Next, simply tap My Cards within the app to see all the new features, enable alerts and manage your existing controls.